An Act of Caring – A Gift of Life
Sometimes we’re asked why we’re dedicated to helping orphaned, abandoned, neglected or abused children. The short answer is we love them and they need us. But there’s more to it than that.
Children everywhere are equally precious. Millions are in desperate need and don’t have clean water, medical care, a chance to go to school or a comfortable place to lay their heads at night.
Most of us want to make a difference, but we simply don’t know how. Airline Ambassadors has created a way for thousands of individuals to serve as a living link between world resource and world need, as Ambassadors of Goodwill in their home communities and abroad.
We make a long term commitment to help children at projects we adopt, and are especially focused on making sure they get an education.
Please consider Airline Ambassadors in your financial and estate planning. We accept contributions not for our organization but ultimately on behalf of the children we serve. This responsibility is not taken lightly. It is at the core of our mission to ensure that every dollar we receive is spent carefully, wisely and effectively for those innocent lives depending on us.
Contributions can be made in ways that will enable you to save innocent lives and prevent suffering while receiving tax benefits. Certain types of gifts may allow you to increase your income while reducing estate taxes.
- Bequests in your will: Bequests should be made to “Airline Ambassadors International, Inc. , a charitable organization.”
- Retirement Plans: IRA, 401(k) and other retirement savings plan balances can be donated or bequeathed to non-profit organizations.
- Life Insurance Policies and Trusts: Please consider Airline Ambassadors as a beneficiary or partial beneficiary.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts and Gift Annuities: A CRT or CGA allows you to receive lifetime income from an investment while receiving a tax deduction for its value when donated to a non-profit organization.
- Real Estate and Personal Property: Airline Ambassadors Intl. will gratefully accept all real estate and personal property, including stock, bonds and other financial assets, cars, boats, art and other property.
- Appreciated Securities: When you give appreciated securities, you may receive an immediate tax deduction and savings on capital gains taxes. Your gift of stock or mutual funds can also be used to fund a charitable gift annuity. You can make a gift of appreciated securities to Airline Ambassadors International while diversifying your portfolio and/or securing a stream of income.
If you are considering a planned gift and have unique requirements or preferences, we’re here to help so please contact our Planned Giving liaison at Sandy Ettinger