Airline Ambassadors' coordinates 3-10 Humanitarian Missions every month, directly helping children and families in need. We coordinate opportunities for our members to bring compassion into action and share their individual skills and talents to assist development projects and cdisaster relief around the world.
Stories From the Field
- Mexico -- July 2010 -- "Mission Accomplished"! Volunteers arrive and deliver school supplies, beans, rice, flour, and lots of fun for two desperately needy orphanages.
- Vietnam - March 2010 - AAI members visit Vietnam's poorest of the poor who are served by Sisters of the Holy Cross and they deliver school supplies, medicines, personal hygiene items, toys and funds to the Mang Lang Orphanage.
- Mexico - December 2009 - Santa, stockings, the spa, sunsets, and lobster -- all part of a mission to remember in Mexico!
- Colombia - December 2009 - First project in la Guajira, in a small town called San Juan del Cesar.
- Cambodia - October 2009 - Child Trafficking - AAI Volunteers Take Action!
- Cambodia - October 2009 - A team of eight arrived in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Days were filled with visiting orphans and vulnerable children and the group began a journey that would change their lives, and the lives of those they touched, forever.
- Mexico - August 2009 -
Two different orphanages, Casa de Paz and Pequenos Hermanos Childrens' Home, receive new back packs filled with all the school supplies that they need to go to school this year and so much more! Special thanks to LaGrant Communications!
- Cambodia/Thailand - June 2009 - Humanitarian Mission visits Cambodian Children's Fund, FLOW orphanage, Duang Prateep Foundation, Language Corps, and includes visiting artisans, elephants, and Angor Wat at dawn!
- South Africa - May 2009 - New Gardens, New Paint, New Friends! Volunteers bring books, school supplies, fresh paint and bedding...and take home memories and make plans for their return next year!
- Vietnam - April 2009 - Vietnam Veterans send donations and a message of gratitude to a very special "angel" during an Airline Ambassadors' Mission.
- Argentina - March 2009 - AAI and Taste of Reality Tours visit a Children's Cancer Clinic, Day Care Programs, and the El Hornerito Children's Soup Kitchen and deliver nearly $8000.00 worth of aid.
- Guatemala - March 2009 - The Shelly's collected funds at their high school, Ursuline Academy.
They used the money to send some Guatemalan children to school through the
Mayan Families organization.
- Mexico - March 2009 - Delivering food, clothing, pizza, and joy to the children...and
enjoying the beauty of Mexico...all in one mission!
- Honduras - February 2009 - Champions for Children Travel to Honduras with UNICEF
- El Salvador - February 2009 - 2,000 pairs of brightly colored CROCS™ Shoes delivered to grateful recipients at the Kiwanis Village.
- Haiti - January 2009 - Leslie Sosnowski Reports Following Hurricane Relief Aircraft Charter and Deliveries -- Full Mission Report of Distribution of $1M Aid Delivery and Follow-up!
- Haiti - December 2008 - $1M in disaster relief delivered and distributed to thousands in need.
- Los Angeles, CA - North Pole Fantasy Flight Brings Joy to Children Fighting Life-Threatening Illnesses
- Mexico - December 2008 -
150 children, at Casa de Paz and Miracle Ranch receive at least two toys and several pieces of warm clothing from Santa Claus this year!
- El Salvador - November 2008 -
"It was a short but intense and passionate mission!!"
- Colombia - November 2008 - 40,000 lbs of aid delivered to hospital
- New Orleans - August and October Reports - The accomplishments continue!
- South Africa - September 2008 - The Parker Family "Travels to do Good"
- New Orleans - September 2008 - Airline Ambassadors, American Airlines, and St. Bernard Project Video Documentary
- Peru - September 2008 - Stacey Armand reports on the projects, delivers aid, and brings joy to Father Omar's young friends
- Philippines - July 2008 - Second Annual Shipment of Medical Supplies, donated by
Medical Bridges, reaches Dolores!
- Mexico - July 2008 -
School uniforms and school supplies delivered to orphans so they could attend school at the end of the month.
- Guatemala - July 2008 - "Participants ranged from age eleven to 86... It was too perfect ."
- Myanmar - Cyclone Nagris Missions will begin - read Deborah Quigley's scouting report and plans for future trips and the aid delivered thanks to the Burma Benefit!
- Guatemala - June 2008 - " Guatemala was amazing! I know that everyone who joined us had a blast."
- Guatemala - June 2008 - LDS kits, wheelchairs, and stoves delivered to Guatemala Projects
- Guatemala - Sewing machines, chickens, scholarships, and more reach Guatemala in June 2008
- Haiti - May 2008 - Rice meals, vegetables, and vitamins reach orphaned children!
- Myanmar - May 2008, Disaster Relief - Leilei Thein and Shelterbox lead the way -
the Cape Negrais Committee Bulletin provides the details and don't miss
Leilei's Story From The Field.
- Dominican Republic - May 2008 - Cien Fuego Receives $150,000 in Aid
- South Africa - Adopted Projects Swing into Action - 10,000 miles is only a heartbeat away!
- El Salvador - April 2008, JetBlue Mission, features Soccer Tournament
- Vietnam - April 2008 - Donations, Aid, and New Projects and Plans for Vietnam Missions!
- Mexico - April 2008 - Volunteers bought rice, beans, and aid....and brought a lot of fun! Please see what they accomplished and what needs they see for the future trips.
- New Orleans - May 2008 - Great Success and missions will continue!
- Ecuador - April 2008 - Potable and running hot water in Ecuador arrives!
- Nepal - Mark Ferguson and his students create a video, sharing their mission experience.
- Peru - The girls of Caritas Felices will have a safe shelter to recover from their wounds, thanks to AAI donors! The internal and external electrical systems will be repaired using generous donations of AAI members and friends.
- Peru - Promises Made Promises Kept - In March 2008, Volunteers returned to Peru to rebuild communities in third disaster relief effort following August 2007 8.0 earthquake.
- Mexico - A Shop for the Women of San Isidro! Airline Ambassadors thanks members for making dreams come true!
- El Salvador - Cameron Gray Delivers Aid, Medicine, and Escorts Young Burn Victim to US
- South Africa - A Family's Journey, February 2008 - Report, Poem, and Photo Gallery
- Philippines - The Medical Supplies have arrived in Dolores, Feb. 2008
- El Salvador - AAI Team Honored by First Lady of El Salvador, Feb. 2008
- United States - Kona, Hawaii - AAI members visit A Friendly Place and Family Support Center
How can I help?
- Become a Member - Your membership not only gives you access to all of AAI's Missions and Projects, but also helps with the high cost of logistics, storage, acquisition, transportation and other services of the aid that we provide for emergency and chronic disaster relief.
Reminder: An unprecedented 98% of all donated funds go directly AAI authorized projects! Further, every dollar contributed is leveraged to produce over $45 worth of aid. Your generous donation is truly being spent as intended.
» See our Annual Report
Important Mission Forms:
Mission Proposal Form
Mission Volunteer Release Form
Excess Baggage Request Form
Letter of Introduction (for in-country)
Letter to Obtain Aid (from Donating Sources for Mission Trips)
Volunteer Time and Donation Form