Airline Ambassadors provides international relief and development to
underprivileged communities worldwide.
Guiding Principle: Airline Ambassadors leverages contacts with the airline industry to offer volunteer opportunities and provide an outlet for volunteers to express their fundamental
generosity, selflessness and compassion.
Our vision is to amplify avenues of kindness and compassion through travel
and bring long-term benefit to children and families in the developing world. By providing opportunities for travelers to become a living link matching resource to need, we increase sharing understanding and goodwill between peoples and cultures. Our goal is to substantively improve the lives of those in need and provide opportunities for ordinary people to be of extraordinary service to one another.
Success to Date
- Hand delivered $50M in aid to children and families in 52 countries.
- Established medical clinics - (Haiti and El Salvador), schools, (El Salvador and Guatemala, feeding programs - (Argentina and Kenya), vocational training programs, (Thailand and Mexico), housing projects - (El Salvador and Sri Lanka), sustainable agriculture (S. Africa).
- Positively impacted over 500,000 children.
- Escorted thousands of children for life changing surgeries.
- Participated in hundreds of events/conferences raising public awareness.
- Official recognition by US Congress, USAID. Foreign Embassies and the United Nations.
- United States Congress (1996)
- United Nations (1997)
- World Peace Prayer Day- Woman of the Year Award (1999)
- Ambassador of Peace Award (1999)
- Northwest Airlines In-flight Services Charity of the Year (2000)
- Paul Harris Fellowship by Rotary International (2001)
- Humanitarian Award of the Islamic Cultural Center (2001)
- National Caring Award (2002)
- Presidential Volunteer Service Award (2003)
- Association of Professional Flight Attendants Award of Merit (2005)
- E-town radio's "E"Achievement Award (2005)
- Award of Valor from the Ministry of Foreign Relations, El Salvador (2006)
- Heroes of the Hurricane Award – (2006)
- First Lady of El Salvador (2008)
- City of Sosua, Dominican Republic, (2009)
- Boys Town New York (2009)